Call of Duty: Mobile Season 13 is out now as well as its patch notes. As the earlier announcements stated, the new season will be mostly about a snow theme since winter is here. Besides the map changes, new weapons, operators, etc. are also available for player’s use. Let’s see what’s new and what to expect from the new Call of Duty: Mobile season!
Premium Battle Pass
The new Premium Battle Pass will bring new rewards for players who purchase it. New epic blueprints are Peacekeeper MK2 – Blast Off, Man-O-War – Pack Leader, RUS-79U – Troika, BY15 – Top Dog, GKS – Pack Warrior. New Battle Pass presents more rewards like new epic soldiers which are Ghost – Dark Vision, Golem – Siberia, Adler – Mountain Drab, Park – Safehouse and a new legendary calling card: Loose Ends.
Free Battle Pass
The free Battle Pass also has some rewards for the players. The new assault rifle Peacekeeper MK2 is one of them. This new weapon has superior handling and rate of fire. The patch note also underlined the fact that with the Gunsmith system, Peacekeeper MK2 will come handy for the users in certain scenarios. EMP systems, a new scorestreak, is also available for player’s use. This scorestreak helps with disabling enemy electronic equipment.
Activision announced that a new event reward weapon named QXR has also been added to the arsenal. QXR is a defensive weapon which is reliable, stable and includes an enhanced Perk which can alter the fire for different combat style adaptations.
The new ranked series will take place from 12.17.2020 until 02.9.2021. Two new ranked mode rewards were published. These rewards will be a new epic Blueprint: Fennec-Midnight and an epic Operator: Reznov-Winterwood.
Two new game modes are coming with the release of the new season: Grind and Cookie Confirmed. Players will collect dog tags and bring them to the objective to score points in Grind. Grind will be available on Nuketown, Crash, Standoff, Crossfire, Firing Range, Raid, Summit, Scrapyard, Rust, Hackney Yard and Nuketown Russia maps. On the other hand Cookie Confirmed is the classic Kill Confirmed mode with a special holiday theme. Cookie Confirmed will be available on Crossfire, Firing Range, Takeoff, Meltdown, Rust, Tunisia, Shipment, Terminal and Hackney Yard.
Nuketown Russia and Holiday Raid will be added to the map pool of Call of Duty: Mobile. Nuketown Russia is a reformed Nuketown map with updated graphics of structures as well as the snow theme. Holiday Raid is not different from Nuketown Russia. It is an updated version of the old map Raid.
BK57 and Razorback are the new weapon attachments that will be in the backpacks of players. BK57 is an Elite Foregrip which offers a high control performance grip with manageable recoil. Razorback is a Rapid Fire Perk that increases the fire rate.
Default Look System
This will allow players to hold onto their plain weapon look even if they change an attachment on it.
Activision is bringing a snowboard to the game. This is one of the most expected and excited additions to the game. Snowboard will be available in the Battle Royale and it will allow players to use it on ground and also slopes. On top of that, it will come equipped with an accelerating device.
The company decided to upgrade Ski Town with four new ski lifts and runs. In the new season the map will look like a ski resort, per Activision. All the ski lift’s common points will be the town, since it will allow players to reach the town from different areas located on the map.
A new mode named Reloader Mod has been added which automatically reloads other weapons in the backpack when equipped.
Here Are The Remaining Improvements & Optimizations
- Significantly increased ammo amount of Death Machine so fire rate will gradually increase.
- Significantly increased ammo amount of Equalizer.
- Decreased Annihilator bullet tracking range.
- Decreased Ballistic Shield’s pistol ammo amount.
- Slightly decreased Fennec accuracy when walking and jumping.
- Slightly decreased Fennec – MIP Light Barrel (Short) and Fennec – No Stock movement speed advantage.
- Slightly decreased Fennec – Akimbo reloading speed.
- Slightly decreased Fennec – Akimbo damage.
- Slightly decreased Arctic.50 – MIP Stopping Power Reload fire rate, recoil control and ammo amount.
- Decreased HVK30 – Large Caliber Ammo mid-range damage.
- Decreased Baseball Bat weapon switching speed.
- Sniper Rifles and Marksman Rifles now have a very short period of steady aiming sight after ADS.
- Decreased recoil control of YKM Integral Suppressor Light Barrel for ICR-1, LK24, RUS-79U and Chicom.
- Players now can see which targets blocked by the roof on Predator Missile camera screen.
- Now XS1 Goliath has two firing buttons on the right side of the screen, one for ADS and a smaller one for hip fire.
- Cryo Bomb thrown to Molotov Cocktail burning area will be destroyed.
- Molotov Cocktail thrown to the Cryo Bomb freezing area will be destroyed.
- Trip Mine now can only be triggered by touching the laser. Sliding and prone no longer avoids Trip Mine damage.
- Annihilator no longer tracks players using Ballistic Shield from the front.
- Flak Jacket Perk now can reduce Molotov Cocktail and Thermite DOT damage.
- Dead Silence Perk only takes effect when player is walking, squat walking and crawling
- In Attack of the Undead, players now automatically switch to the main weapon when Death Machine runs out of ammo.
- High-quality Ranked matches now have unique icons in the personal history page.
- Attachment advantages/disadvantages now show specific stats in Gunsmith.
- Optimized FPP running animation.
- Optimized prone position logic. Prone position available with obstacles behind.
- Optimized gun switching logic. Switching guns while running will no longer slow player down.
- Optimized position switching speed between standing, squatting and lying.
- Optimized exploded vehicle model. Bullets and projectiles can go through the exploded vehicle based on the actual model size.
- Optimized display of Reaction Skin weapons.
- Optimized upgrade experience details of mythic weapons and added guidance.
- Optimized mythic weapons awards.
- Optimized matching algorithm of Multiplayer Ranked mode. Players in single game have similar skill levels.
- Optimized Ranking points calculation rules for Domination and Hardpoint. Participating in taking/holding target points now offers higher Ranking points.
- Optimized sharing interface for Legendary Ranked players.
- Optimized multiplayer match algorithm. Narrowed the level gap between players in a single game.
- Increased Grenade explosion area of effect.
- Increased Cluster Grenade explosion area of effect.
- Increased Longshot Mods range.
- Increased Dense Fire Mods accuracy on ADS.
- Increased the ammo amount limit for auto pick-up.
- Extend Mods and Void Mods now have independent stats increases for Sniper Rifles.
- Decreased Arctic.50 recoil control.
- New effects will emphasize the locations which teammates have marked on the map.
- Optimized Cluster Grenade smaller explosions. Smaller grenades now bounce farther and more randomly.
- Optimized weapon switch animation while running.
- Optimized angle and distance of obstacle crossing.
- Optimized character’s performance when using the eye icon.
- Optimized BR Ranking point calculation rule. Players can see the details of the ranking point calculation.
- Optimized sharing interface for Legendary Ranked players.
- Optimized item pickup experience.
- Optimized airdrop landing soundtracks.
- Optimized safe zone collapsing logic. Significantly reduced the probability of the safe zone completely collapsing into the water area mechanistically.
- Optimized fonts on mini map.
- Optimized height bars for parachute/wing suit flight with a lighter design.
- The following blueprints are now available in Battle Royale: Type 25, BK57, LK24, Man-O-War, HVK30, Peacekeeper MK2, QXR, NA45, PDW57, Razorback, BY15, .50 GS
- Following blueprints are temporarily unavailable in Battle Royale: KN-44, HG 40, Kilo Bolt-Action.
General Issues Fixed
- Fixed occasional inability to switch to grenades or sub-weapons at the beginning of the match.
- Fixed inability to shoot at the enemy behind breakable glass in simple fire mode.
- Fixed inability to fire after the effect of a concussion grenade.
- Fixed BR issue where items from the bottom of the pickup list appear at the top of the list.
We can’t wait to see how the players react to all these additions and changes.