The new zombies map in Call of Duty: Cold War is, in my opinion, super sick, and I have been having a blast playing it. One of my favorite parts of zombies in any Call of Duty game is the hidden little Easter egg challenges. I have already covered a Monkey Bomb Easter egg and the next one I got for you all is even crazier.
It is actually not too complicated to complete. Here are the steps.
- Start a game of Outbreak
- Once the game officially starts, open your map
- Look for the Dragon symbol that sort of looks like the Mortal Combat logo
- Go and pay 500 points to trigger the machine
- Kill zombies once they enter the purple ring that has appeared
- Do this until you have filled up the canisters
- That’s it! The dragon will fly into the sky and give you a rare loot chest.
This is another one of these simple little Easter eggs that become so important to do in zombie games if you want that extra edge. I would really recommend doing this in any game where you are trying to reach a high level, as this loot chest can really help you out in tough situations.
In this new zombies mode “Outbreak,” Call of Duty really tried something new. For the first time, zombies is more of an open world type of experience where players do not need to follow a certain path. I personally have been waiting for them to do something like this, and I think this first attempt was solid. While there are some things that could be fixed, all and all I like this mode.
I am going to be on the lookout for more of these secret little tips, and I am sure there are plenty of them that will be figured out as more and more people play the game.
What about you guys? Have any of you been playing this mode or even heard about this Easter egg?