Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War drops tomorrow, and with just one day left, there is a lot of excitement. Adding to it, Call of Duty’s official twitter account made a massive announcement: To celebrate the launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, seven tournaments will be played between November 14-20.
As the tweet mentions, the tournaments will host many streamers and celebrities from all around the world. Presented by CoDLeague, launch week’s events will be streamed on live via YouTube.
The schedule is as follows:
- Atlanta Faze – Cold War Clash Featuring FaZe Clan – Saturday 11/14: 1PM PT/4PM ET
- OpTic Chicago – Cold War Launch Event – Sunday 11/15: 11AM PT/2PM ET
- Minnesota Røkkr – Røkkr Arms Race – Monday 11/16: 12PM PT/3PM ET
- Dallas Empire – Battle of the Throne – Tuesday 11/17: 10AM PT/1PM ET
- Florida Mutineers – Release the Kraken: Cold War – Wednesday 11/18: 9AM PT/12PM ET
- London Royal Ravens – Cold War Colosseum – Thursday 11/19: 9AM PT/12PM ET
- Toronto Ultra – $25K Coldish War – Friday 11/20: 12PM PT/3PM ET
All events will be streamed on Call of Duty League’s YouTube Channel, with additional details soon to be released.
Immediately after the announcement, Call of Duty fans tweeted their reactions, showing hype and support.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will be released on November 13 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4&5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. You can purchase the game via the official CoD website, Blizzard Application, PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store.